1. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper or grease very well with oil. Preheat your oven to 400-425 F depending on your oven.
2. Wash and cut cauliflower head into bite-sized pieces/florets.
3. Mix the milk/water/flour and spices in a medium mixing bowl (set aside the hot sauce and butter for later). Mix until the batter is thick and is able to coat the cauliflower without dripping. Dip the cauliflower in the batter. You can do this one by one or in batches. shake off excess batter before placing cauliflower on the baking sheet.
4. Lay the cauliflower single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown, flipping the florets over halfway through to get all sides golden brown and crispy.
5. While the cauliflower is baking, get your buffalo wing sauce ready. In a small saucepan low heat, melt butter and mix in hot sauce. Remove from the heat just as it starts to melt. Stir together and set aside.
6. Once the cauliflower is done its first bake in the batter, remove them from the oven and put all the baked florets into a mixing bowl with the wing sauce and toss to coat evenly.
7. Return cauliflower to the baking sheet and bake in the oven for another 10-15 minutes or until reached desired crispness. Enjoy!