Swiss chard is delicious when it is prepared properly. If not prepared properly it can be soggy and unpalatable. This is a super easy way to have success every time. Use this recipe for any braising greens: kale, collards, beet greens, etc.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 table spoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 medium cucumbers (about 1.5 pounds)
- One handful of baby kale (if using full size kale chop coarsly)
- 1/2 cup minced scallions (or red onion)
**Depending on what type of cucumber you are using you may want to remove the seeds. If the salad will be sitting for some time before serving it you may also want to reduce the amount of water from the cucumber by salting and draining)
Whisk the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, dill, and salt + pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Add the cucumber, kohlrabi, baby kale, and scallions and mix to coat with dressing.